Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cape Cod Crafters in Mystic CT.

So ..........................
I went to the Cape Cod Crafters to load up my 1ft wall with my wares. I of course overproduced.
 It is a 1ft wide 7ft tall or so wall space with pegboard. i bought peg baskets to put things in as if it were shelving and had some real problems putting all of the jewelry that i Brought with me as well as all of the plaster and concrete hangings and my explanatory signage and my magnetic board with my magnets............whooo!
 so the manager decided to give me the extra almost 1ft to the right of my space (attached) to hang my bigger items as well as my signage, so that all of my jewelry could be hung uninterruptedly...yeah, it's a new word I made up...and the space looks great!
 I didnt realize till I looked at the pic that there is a gap in the center of the pegboard, but I have my bracelets hung on the top of it and the tags hang below and into it, that must be fixed!
 Well, bhope you stop by and check it all out live!, They allow crafters to do some hands on crafting there so maybe I will be there painting or jewelry-ing...yes another new word! LOL
 I am looking into purchasing pre-made hang cards for the jewelry, its not too expensive and will look tons better than my hang cards, it's just finding the right ones. ya know, sizes and printing and stuff. nite!
luvs!
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment